What is it that you do at KLAS?
* I am a qualified accountant for KLAS. I am involved in the preparation of Individual, Sole traders, and partnership tax returns. I also work with our accountants in the completion of bookkeeping and input for our client Business Activity Statements. I also see myself as a positivity creator amongst the team.
What do you love about your position?
* I love that I learn a lot from the jobs and clients that I am handling and also being able to discover other areas within myself that I can still improve on, of course, with the help of the Klassy Ladies around me :) .
Give us the Scoop on your WHY you do what you do
* I do what I do in KLAS because I am able to use the education and training I have to help the team and clients with their needs. With that, I am always inspired to go to work, and I come home fulfilled at the end of each day.
What is the most ‘Kooki’ or ‘fun’ activity you do at KLAS, I hear you have an ‘email-a-thon’ Monday mornings on the weekends events and that Tenterfield close early for Family time Fridays, what’s your favourite KLAS habit?
* I love days off - great time to unwind and re energized!
What do you love most about working at KLAS?
* I do love working with KLAS because of the genuineness of the Team and the unfeigned care not only to the Clients but to all team members. KLAS team will always be real and will always aim for the continuous amelioration of their valued clients and KLASsy members. To add more, I really do love their kind consideration when it comes to Days off - more time to bond with Family and Friends!
What has been your biggest lesson whilst at KLAS?
* You have to be positive every time , take all your difficulties,if any, as challenges for Self and professional betterment and most of all, have faith in yourself and always do 100% in everything
Who or what brand are you inspired by and why?
*I choose the "WHO". I will always be inspired by my Mom who helped me become the person I am today. She has her own doubts, problems and fears and how I see her overcome toughest times and still being able to bring shine and happiness to our family greatly influences how I am living and how I see life today. She’s the person who helped me develop the confidence and a sense that I could do anything.
What is your favorite quote?
* If you failed once, that doesn't mean you are a failure
* If you do what you need, you’re surviving. If you do what you want, you’re living
* Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go
How do you spend your time when you are not at KLAS?
*I spend my day offs seeking adventure and spending time with family,friends and Fur babies.
What are you most grateful for?
* I still remember the days that I prayed so hard for the things and life I have now, there's nothing more I can be grateful for other than that.
What is your ideal Holiday?
* My ideal holiday is a day chilling at the beach, climbing a mountain or even just in bed watching my favorite movie series with my love ones plus eating lots of food :D
How do you like your coffee?
* I like my coffee sweet and creamy ( I love lattes! )
Is there anything else you would love to share about KLAS that the world needs to know?
* KLAS is one of the most genuine group of beautiful ladies I have known with a great obsession of coffee :D